Pelotons Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to oversee logistical & business aspects of production for assigned content vertical as well as studio operations.
- Work hand in hand with Executive Producer to assist in all content & operational requirements for the Germany content team
- Serve as central point of knowledge & information for Content Department projects
- Responsible for the production schedule & determining / revising the class mix as needed
- Responsible for all CMS class creations & the class publishing schedule
- Responsible for keeping the Production Manual up to date & ensuring production protocols are followed
- Collaborate & serve as a liaison with Product & Communications teams on business goals & strategies to ensure all are working in sync, & support the Instructors with all communication requests
- Responsible for Instructor schedules, booking requests, PTO & providing additional support to Instructors
- Track invoices, releases & other financial/legal documents
- Line-manage the Production Coordinator
- Oversee studio operations, including management of Guests & Members
- Experience working in a live production environment
- Fluency in German would be highly advantageous
- Proven experience running day-to-day operations, setting priorities & managing multiple assignments concurrently
- Keen business sense with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including verbal & interpersonal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Applications
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.