Compass seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join the team that shapes all of our agents marketing & branding projects, from concept & development through implementation & tracking. At Compass our agents are our brand & when their marketing excels then our company does. Our team strives to offer uncompromising levels of service & become proficient in an agents businesses in order to create integrated marketing plans that align with our their business goals, set them up to execute effectively, & drive results for their business.
You will work collaboratively with the industries best in-house marketing & creative team, made up of talented teammates who draw on experiences from many different industries. You will work with key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives & help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand & the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents.
At Compass You Will:
- Work with agents to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize the effectiveness of their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business. Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor & social, photography & video, direct mail & more
- Provide guidance & outstanding client service to guide their work from start to finish & provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming & more effective
- Manage systems that drive efficiencies across team communications & processes
- Work with the companys design team to coordinate the delivery of projects & all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting, video, email, social media & content development)
- Monitor the ongoing efforts of agent marketing initiatives by establishing success metrics, analyzing key analytics & providing data/insights to determine their effectiveness & help inform on future activities
- Work with the marketing team to drive adoption & usage of product tools or company offerings through internal marketing & communications
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts & new product information
- Provide creative & strategic marketing recommendations
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Tools (Docs, Sheets) & Social Media/Online marketing platforms
- Working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign, Keynote & Photoshop preferred
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over projects
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management & prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build & manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail & highly organized
- Excellent writing & grammar skills
- Experience working in a client or account service environment a big plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.