Were seeking a talented, passionate, Principal Technical Program Manager to join our team responsible for how we move, manage & make liquidity available for our customers across the globe in a cost-effective, robust & scalable manner. This is a challenging & technical role, requiring the expertise to synthesize business & technical requirements & the foresight to ensure we are solving for Ripples current & future customer needs. You will work closely with our product & engineering teams to design robust & scalable systems, manage product schedules, remove roadblocks, & ensure high development velocity. Ideal candidates have a track record of seeing around the corner & providing technical leadership to deliver for customers. You will be responsible for high-level strategy, but also know when to get hands-on to push an initiative forward. You must be passionate about enabling the team to invent & deliver customer-focused solutions to ambitious & ambiguous challenges.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop department-level priorities & strategy across our liquidity initiatives by understanding our customers & technology deeply.
- Develop & own strategic liquidity projects supporting our On-Demand Liquidity product & Liquidity Hub, Ripples new offering for enterprises to easily & efficiently source digital assets from the broader crypto market
- Setup scalable processes that durably ensure alignment & accountability across all functions involved in the program.
- Reduce ambiguity & risk by proactively identifying & eliminating bottlenecks, escalating strategically, & making sound data driven decisions that deliver for our customers subject to business & technical trade-offs.
- Build relationships across teams & be able to anticipate, identify & manage dependencies, risks, & issues across multiple teams.
- Communicate with purpose & clarity, bringing together cross functional teams to achieve program objectives
- Setup programs & practices that foster collaboration & a culture of ownership & operational excellence for teams to be their best.
- Be a role model & thought leader for other TPMs
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 12+ years of relevant technical program management and/or software engineering experience.
- Experience driving department-level initiatives through the full life cycle from program or project charter to launch & on-going operation.
- Experience leading definition of technical business requirements & scope across multiple business & engineering teams.
- Detailed-oriented approach coupled with superior communication skills, effectively communicating with cross-functional & multi-level stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a highly cross-functional, collaborative environment, building relationships, & achieving results without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong sense of responsibility & accountability for delivering high quality work.
- Experience coordinating with geographically diverse teams.
- Strong knowledge of project/program management methods & the insight to adjust the methods according to the teams needs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies & make an impact
- Competitive salary & equity
- 100% paid medical & dental & 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement & weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Franciscos Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, & coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights & more!