SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh & funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, & cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find & fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace, by Crains NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," & as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Companys annual list of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies for 2023 & to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement. SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV & Riverwood Capital.
Senior Customer Support Manager for Scale accounts is responsible for building trusted & collaborative relationships with our customers & driving widespread adoption of SSC products at scale. By developing & delivering best-in-class 1:many customer engagements, you will be responsible for delivering increased value, customer satisfaction, & adoption across the SSC footprint.
Create empathy-driven experiences that complement & support our customers needs, while delivering widespread business value to customers both large & small. In this role you will become a power user of SSC, able to apply your product knowledge to directly solving customer problems. Youll be expected to analyze the current state of our customers health & identify opportunities to engage with customers, delivering world-class service in a way that scales bionically. You will have a close working relationship with the product & design teams (to influence product feature decisions & priority) as well as the sales & marketing teams (to assist in positioning our product based on the most realistic & proven use cases weve learned in the field).
What You Will Do:
- Define, develop & deliver content & programs aimed at helping customers adopt SSC & prevent churn
- Ensure SSC customers drive maximum value from their investment in our platform, utilizing key features, APIs, & products that drive business value
- Monitor overall customer usage data, health indicators, & renewal dates to inform segment-specific success programs
- Run onboarding webinars & ask Questions webinars
- Create Knowledgebase articles to help customers self-serve.
- Build & nurture relationships across our customer base to cement our commitment to customers
- Quickly identify risks to long-term customer retention & employ strategies to remove roadblocks & deliver success
- Serve as a customer advocate to SSCs Product team & the rest of the organization
- Represent yourself as a domain & product expert in customer interactions, industry & corporate events, & online in both customer-facing & internal communities
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success/Support Management or a related field
- Experience working with C-level Executives that includes meetings, high level presentations, & collaborative discussions
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex topics & succinctly communicate these topics at levels of varying complexity based on audience
- Proficient in facilitating action-oriented meetings
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, & perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to analyze information, make connections, & demonstrate deep-level thinking
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all sizes while also being able to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent relationship-building skills; ability to grow & nurture relationships with internal stakeholders
Solutions Focused: We identify problems then quickly shift to solutions.
Customer Centric: We are obsessed with making our customers happy.
One Scorecard: We are one team that embraces diversity, fun & collaboration.
Resilient: We persevere through obstacles.
Embody #SecurityDNA: We practice what we preach.
Awards & Recognition
Top 10 Cybersecurity Experts 2021 - Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy
CEO of the Year - Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy
Best Cybersecurity Company
Deloitte Technology Fast 500
The Forrester New Wave Leader, Cybersecurity Risk Rating Platforms
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.