Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content & brands. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices & six data centers worldwide.
Customer Success Operations Manager / AdOps Manager / Advertising Operations Manager
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical & creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences & coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products & services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, & ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup & maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations & deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management & engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher & Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate & interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal & external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in & contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues & product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic & quarterly business review meetings
- Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP andadNetworks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper & various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL & other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies & their root causes
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP & AdTech a plus
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics & Competencies
- Pro-active & self-motivated as will be a part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability,Problem solvingand analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized & structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written & spoken English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.