Information Security Identity & Access Manager/Director
Department: Information Security
The IAM manager will be responsible for end to end management for assigned projects related to IAM Hygiene initiatives including project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, execution, monitoring, control & people management. Provide security technical expertise & project leadership for the Identity & access management team. Review projects, new applications, & existing user access for appropriate security controls & segregation of duties. Establish & document policies, procedures & guidelines related to user & system access. Assist in compliance reviews & ensures processes & procedures are in compliance.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Implement a formal program to enhance & centralize the Identity & Access Management (IAM) function
- Formulates & defines system's scope & objectives based on both user needs & a good understanding of the application, business, operational and/or industry requirements
- Analyzes, defines, & prioritizes the business functional specifications for IAM initiatives. Helps to develops project scope, charter, constraints & assumptions for assigned projects
- Responsible for stakeholder relationships to establish project expectations & priorities, coordinates & reports on project progress & accomplishments to the project team stakeholders, & sponsors
- Demonstrates the ability to work with people & teams in a flexible, collaborative, & resourceful manner, with the ability to influence, to achieve project objectives
- Centrally manages user security & entitlement reviews & certifications, as well as interfacing with internal clients & external vendors.
- Meet with current application owners to analyze & create centralization plan & path to ensure compliance with existing procedures
- Must understand all IAM functions including but not limited to user entitlement reviews & toxic combinations
- Assist IAM team perform user entitlement reviews & certifications
- Ability to work on Windows OS (active directory) & Linux environment is required
- Security administration by securely provisioning user accounts & permissions for access into systems, services & shared folders for proper user access. Ensure that proper security settings are set up to reflect the functionality of the client requiring access
- Assist to govern all system & user ID management processes along with monitoring the activity & requests where users require access in a timely manner.
- Assist analyze potential security tools & applications to enhance & improve the processes, procedures & functions of security & identity management team
- Work with team members & manager to design better systems & processes to improve efficiencies & automation
- 5-10 years of experience in Information security including Identity & Access Management
- Extensive experience in business analysis, documentation & user access review
- Extensive knowledge of project management best practices, tools, & techniques
- Extensive knowledge & experience with privileged identity management, access governance & other IAM solutions such as Activie Directory, Okta, Saviynt, Arcos, CyberArk, SailPoint, etc.
- Mid to senior level IAM Security Administrator with 5-7 years of experience in production environment
- Must be able to perform active directory functions such as adding users, disabling users, password resets, group management & application account provisioning & de-provisioning
- Must be able to review application security & make recommendations for improvements
- Strong communications skills (written & verbal) to be able to work with technical & non-technical team members
- Ability to train, manage & assist co-workers & direct reports on all aspects of the program build & evolution
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal & team skills
- Ownership orientation to solving problems
- Education Bachelors degree in computer science or related area
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Experience with MRC accreditation & deep understanding of the online advertising industry & ad platforms (networks, DSPs, ATDs, SSPs, Exchanges)