At NewsCred we think that the future of marketing is in brands thoughtfully & genuinely speaking to people with the intention of making their lives better. The truth is that when we started the company we didnt know much about marketing, but we did know as individuals that we werent satisfied with the way that we were being marketed to. Fast-forward to today, weve built the worlds leading content marketing company. We build software that supports marketers in content planning, creation, publishing & analysis. We provide both bespoke original content & content that is licensed from the worlds best publishers that our brand customers use to speak to their audiences. Finally, as pioneers in our industry we provide unique professional services to make sure that our customers are as successful as can be in content marketing. NewsCred exists because of the simply stated but enormously difficult challenge that marketers have in publishing wonderful content that actually helps us, the individuals that they are ultimately trying to reach.
Learn more at newscred.com & follow us on Twitter @newscred
NewsCred is looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to own accurate & timely invoicing & collections. We are looking for a driven & hands-on team member who is motivated to keep meticulous & up-to-date customer records in order to achieve monthly cash collections targets. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for invoicing customers accurately & timely, collecting outstanding balances, applying payments into the Company accounting system, maintaining & distributing daily & monthly collections notifications to executives, & participating in annual audits & quarterly reviews. You will also be involved in projects related to improving process around our more holistic quote to cash process. Our commitment to you is to continue to thoughtfully grow people & careers in a values & results driven work environment at NewsCred.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Two-five years of work experience with at least 1 year or more of hands-on, focused accounts receivable experience working in a small team
- Attention to detail is a must. In this role, you need to be a safe pair of hands - you are able to meticulously keep customer records & associated reporting up to date & are proactive about escalating & following up on outstanding issues
- Modern process & tool thinking, specifically working to use, iterate, & improve on pre-defined processes & systems. A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word) & G-Suite Apps (Google Sheets, Google Docs) is critical
- Creative problem solving. You are able to not only triage requests efficiently but also come up with recommended solutions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with different internal & client teams clearly & professionally.
- Prioritization & resilience. You understand when & how to manage to a tight timeline while maintaining standards of excellence.
- Commitment to live the NewsCred Values. Trust over everything. Teamwork over brilliance. Compassion over being right. Grit over stability. Customer obsession over process.
- Experience with NetSuite, SFDC, enterprise customers, & in an emerging technology start-up are pluses, but not required
- Best-in-class compensation plans
- Great benefits, including medical, vision & dental
- Generous, unlimited vacation policy
- Huge variety of snacks & drinks, catered lunches & happy hours
- Training & career development
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.