iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $125 billion in global client assets invested in 1012 funds, as of April 2022.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
iCapital Networks Client Operations department provides onboarding support to its rapidly growing investor base. In this role, you will be responsible for data entry & quality control. This is an exciting opportunity to help reinforce a growing team inside an innovative company. This role will report into the Data Operations team lead.
- Maintain fund closing reports after fund launches.
- Transfer data from paper formats or files into proprietary online database to create accurate investment records.
- Confirm both receipt & completion of data quality assurance verification through the iCapital platform.
- Identify & correct inconsistencies by employing data quality control measures.
- Assist with ad hoc requests (i.e., reconciliations for acquired companies).
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task, & work both independently & as a team player in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, demanding environment
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications & advanced Excel formulas
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) & parental leave.
As we re-enter our offices, iCapital offers most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
This role can be located in our Greenwich, CT or Princeton, NJ offices.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.