WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys original guiding mission still rings true today fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBars award-winning customer service team (SWAT * Service With Accessorizing Talent) is looking for multiple part-time associates to be the perfect addition to our seriously amazing team. Were looking for someone with a love for helping people & innate ability to roll with the punches. Friends say you can handle any challenge with a smile.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment & work proactively to find solutions while multi-tasking like a champ. A positive, "no task is too small" attitude is a must as well as a genuine team spirit. We measure success as a team, & were always willing to help support each other!
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Quickly & efficiently answer customers via email, phone, text, & live chat.
- Listen empathetically to customer feedback & use it to improve our site & processes where possible.
- Act as the eyes & ears of the website - in the words of the MTA, If you see something, say something! Youll troubleshoot user experiences on BaubleBar.com & be the first to flag customer-facing issues on our site.
- Work collaboratively with our Operations, Merchandising & Sourcing teams to solve broader site, inventory, & processing issues.
- Provide a minimum of 25 hours per week of Customer support during evening & rotating weekend hours after the initial training period.
- This role will be remote
- You will be required to work weekends & evening hours
- Target start date for training is November 9th
- Temporary seasonal role will last approximately 7-8 weeks
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelors Degree in communication or related field is preferred but not required.
- A strong work ethic, top-notch written & oral communication skills, & high standards when it comes to customer service.
- Online customer service experience, & working knowledge of Zendesk and/or Magento is a HUGE plus!
- Proficiency using G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.).
- Internship or work experience within retail or ecommerce.
- You love accessories, of course! Everyone at BaubleBar is passionate about what we do & the incredible products we sell.