GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Business Development Director- Strategic Partnerships to our Client Sales team in New York!
- Leverage strategic partnerships towards our mission of making wellbeing universal
- Bring exponential growth leveraging strategic partnerships targeting small & medium sized business
- Partner with the SMB business unit & work cross-functionally to leverage our current technology, scaling revenues through partnerships
- Position Gympass as the best corporate wellness solution in the market
- Lead the development of Gympass portfolio of SMB channel partners
- Drive business development strategies with partners to generate value to our ecosystem
- Customize business proposals according to the needs & interests of each partner
- Engage with prospects & clients to explain the Gympass value proposition
- Represent Gympass in the channel partners ecosystem in the US
WHO YOU ARE
- A tenacious professional with a Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred but not required.
- 6+ years experience in business development, 5+ years of experience in leading strategic partnerships
- Team-player, used to lead a team of top-performing professionals, easy-going
- Comfortable working in a global company, dealing with a wide set of stakeholders
- Deep market knowledge in the United States, with a strong senior level network.
- Eager to embrace working autonomously & consistently hitting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Data-driven mentality & sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking;
- Must have authorization to work in the US.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.