This is a unique role best suited to a candidate with a split personality: part data geek & part creative genius. In a given day, this candidate may bring their awesome insights to a brainstorm & inspire a branded content program, create a campaign to promote The Atlantic at advertising agencies nationwide, help field a custom research study that lands press, save the day for a Sales Director in need of an extraordinary presentation.
- Write & aid in designing unique marketing collateral that increases The Atlantics visibility across the advertising community
- Aid the Sr. Director in executing custom research studies
- Work closely with sales & other marketing teams to evangelize The Atlantic brand among the advertising community
- Run & analyze syndicated research to extract the best stories for The Atlantic (proactively & in response to RFPs)
- Equal parts data geek & creative thinker
- Proficient in pulling & analyzing MRI, Comscore, & Google Analytics data
- Familiar with custom research studies
- A voracious fan & consumer of great journalism
Your application will stand out if:
- You have professional experience working in a brand marketing/insights role
- You have outstanding writing & presentation design skills
Atlantic Media Values:
Across Atlantic Media, generally, the firm looks for two pillar gifts in its candidates. In all of us, these are more aspirational than actual, but they are central in our intentions.
- Force of Ideas: At the center of Atlantic Media work are the ideas within our writing. We believe that ideas to the good & not have consequence. Our highest work is bringing rigor, insight, intellectual honesty, to that ultimate purpose of separating the bad from the good, giving voice, argument, & flight to the latter.
- Spirit of Generosity: Atlantic Media seeks in its ranks a spirit of generosity a natural disposition in each colleague toward service & selfless conduct. Atlantic Media writing should be cut from the same cloth critical on the merits but informed by charity & forbearance in measuring motive & personal character.
Atlantic Media is an EOE of Minorities/Women/Vets/Disability.