AlphaSense (www.alpha-sense.com) provides a revolutionary search engine for knowledge workers. Our mission is to curate & semantically index the worlds investment & market research content, including the vast high-value content sets that traditional web search engines cannot reach. Our 1000+ clients include many of the worlds largest investment & advisory firms, global banks, law firms & corporations.
The AlphaSense subscription service helps our clients become dramatically more productive & gain an information edge by discovering critical data points & trends that others miss.
About the Role:
AlphaSense is looking for an Office Experience Manager to help support our fast-growing New York office. You will be responsible for managing a variety of vendors & services, ensuring our day to day office operations run smoothly. Youre a self-starter, a cool-under-pressure problem-solver & never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
Our ideal candidate has a special eye for detail & a knack for creative problem solving. You will be part of a fast-growing company & help cultivate an environment that can attract, develop, & retain an incredible team.
- Be the face of AlphaSense New York: warmly greet all guests, teammates, & candidates, delivering an exceptional experience
- Build & maintain a high-quality office environment for a fast-growing tech company
- Ensure office supplies, equipment, furnishings, shared spaces & materials are secure, clean & adequately maintained
- Manage third party cleaning staff; ensuring the office is always in pristine condition
- Organize & plan office events, parties, activities & celebrations as needed
- Assist with day to day people, talent & facilities operations
- Perform other office tasks as required
- 3+ years of office operations/administration experience
- Startup experience an asset; must be comfortable managing competing priorities, moving quickly, independent problem-solving, & going above & beyond
- Friendly & approachable demeanor; always willing to help
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Interest in learning about all areas of a company & professional growth
- Experience with G Suite & Microsoft Office