Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open & extensible, & also fluent in the language of banking & finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks & wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Absa, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, & Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
We expect you to be a technical thought leader & a partner to the Sales Rep. Youll drive all the technical activities that will be needed throughout the sales cycle, from targeting through closing & expansion. Youll build highly engaging demos & assist in scoping pilots & production deployments of KAI, our conversational AI platform. Youll often find yourself at the whiteboard, walking clients & partners through our technology, our differentiators, & our proof points. Youll work with the Sales Rep to build ROI models that define the business value from our solution. By joining Kasisto, youll get to work with a top-flight team at an amazing startup in the burgeoning field of conversational AI & youll get to work closely with the most innovative banking customers in the world.
What you will be doing
- Work with sales to propose solutions for conversational AI
- Assist Sales Rep with RFPs & other proposals to clients
- Scope & build custom demos, POCs, etc. for customers
- Work closely with our Services, Product & Engineering teams to support client engagements
- Help our strategic partners be effective at selling & supporting our products
What you need for this position
Were looking for someone whos technically deep, creative, self-motivated, highly curious, a great communicator, & is naturally able to lead. Were interested in someone who has experience with selling enterprise software to major global banks, & who can juggle a lot of activities.
Qualifications will include
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
- 3+ years of similar experience in an enterprise technology company, preferably startups or small technology companies
- Understanding of, or experience with, financial services in retail /institutional banking or wealth management
- Willing to travel domestically & globally to support sales activities
- Demonstrable ability to create & give amazing technical presentations & demos
- Excellent communicator who has experience presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning or Data visualization a plus
Location New York City, Flatiron District, or Remote
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience & your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.