CLEARs mission is to empower secure, frictionless experiences for consumers & our partners. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second straight year & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation & strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for health screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point in CLEARs growth trajectory.
Were looking for a mission-centric leader to drive travel applications of the CLEAR platform outside of airports. The GM, Travel & Experiences is responsible for the development, expansion & profitability of a vast & growing array of use cases for CLEARs technology across new verticals that make consumers' lives easier, richer, & more secure, including:
- Convention Centers
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Cruise Lines
- Theaters & Museums
- Rental Cars
- and more...
What You Will Do:
- Define the commercial path to growth & profitability of the Travel & Experiences vertical & establish an effective growth process & infrastructure.
- Be accountable for & manage the top line P&L for the Travel & Experiences business within our New Verticals business organization.
- Deeply understand our partners challenges & needs to create a value proposition that meets their needs, while you collaborate, create & share requirements with the Product, Program & Engineering orgs that will drive & accelerate the new product innovations & businesses.
- Originate & manage business development opportunities at the most senior levels of partner companies that are consistent with the companys strategy for revenue growth. Win big deals & attract repeat business.
- Inspire & influence C-Suite leaders to share our vision of a secure, frictionless world & the value that CLEAR provides.
Who You Are:
- 15+ years professional experience, business development (operational/execution experience a plus across the travel industry), ideally with a focus on innovation & growth & a lockstep vision of CLEARs disruption in the space.
- Experienced negotiating complex deal structures with savvy counterparties to create mutual value.
- The consummate team player, with a collaborative & cooperative work style. You can lead the team at a strategic level but are also never above rolling-up your sleeves to get things done yourself.
- Willingness to travel as required (perhaps up to 50% of the time).
- Bachelors Degree, MBA, or equivalent business experience preferred.