Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As a Group Product Manager you will be responsible for the development & coaching of a team of Associate Product Managers along with ownership of a product portfolio. You will provide thought leadership & direction that drives customer experience & brand goals. This full-time opportunity is based in Atlanta, GA.
What you'll do here:
- Lead a team of junior & mid-level Product Managers on delivering requirements, supervising team members delivery & execution throughout the product delivery lifecycle
- Create & foster career development goals for team in alignment with company, product & personal growth objectives
- Be a point of escalation & prioritization for team, assessing implications of changes to project scope, timeline, or resources & mitigating or pivoting accordingly
- Mentor Product Managers on the tenets of product management & data analysis
- Develop holistic strategy across a portfolio of products that ensures a frictionless customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap solving for a key customer problem
- Define key qualitative & quantitative metrics for product portfolio & review with Product Managers
- Owns product portfolio backlog; partner with product managers within the portfolio to regularly groom backlogs
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to portfolio; develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for small businesses
- Collaborate with Product Marketing & Growth teams to identify audiences & release strategy to drive product adoption
- Identify portfolio KPIs monitoring performance for opportunities to maximize performance or for course correction
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs of multiple segments
- You are adept at collaboration with peers, subordinates & superiors across the organization to plan & achieve strategy goals
- You effectively communicate (both verbally & written) with multiple groups, including C-level executives
- You have expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate data insights
- You leads by example & have excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship development & mentorship
- You have strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You have bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
- You have extensive experience in a product-related functions with responsibility for delivering against a product roadmap with experience mentoring junior roles or leading a team
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.