This role is a critical nexus integrating demand generation & GTM components across the Marketing team. The Campaign Manager at Appian is highly results-oriented & singularly-focused on helping plan, execute, & optimize integrated campaigns for Appians industry & solutions marketing. This role will report to the Senior Director of Integrated Marketing Campaigns.
- Deliver operational campaign excellence as part of a best-in-class campaign COE team.
- Grow marketing qualified leads & pipeline opportunities significantly (and efficiently) with demand generation best practices.
- Execute data-driven, integrated marketing initiatives for lead generation, customer acquisition, & expansion programs.
- Collaborate extensively to align all internal marketing teams to execute integrated, horizontal & vertical campaigns.
- Coordinate budget with key stakeholders across all online & offline demand generation activities to improve the efficiency & impact of Appians marketing campaigns.
Campaign Planning & Execution
- Design integrated campaigns to drive top of the funnel leads, & middle & bottom of the funnel opportunities.
- Facilitate the communication & coordination across all marketing teams to ensure quality, on-time campaign execution.
- Optimize the entire online & offline demand generation funnel to cost-efficiently drive sales pipeline.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations team to regularly report on defined KPIs & campaign effectiveness, with an eye towards real-time reporting.
- Ensure high ROI across all campaigns & tactics, including email, webinars, third party online channels & content strategy, events, & PR/AR, etc.
- Partner closely with the BDR, Inside Sales, Solutions, & other stakeholders to close the loop & ensure campaigns effectiveness.
- Infuse experimentation as a core aspect of the teams DNA. Discover new approaches, test new tools, & take calculated risks to produce high-impact results.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- BA Degree
- Experience creating, running, & optimizing successful demand generation campaigns
- Experience working with marketing technologies & automation, & CRM solutions
- Expertise/knowledge in the latest technology & industry trends
- Strong bias towards action & results
- Strong analytical & presentation skills
- Experience managing a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company
- Team player with collaborative approach
- Knowledge of or training with Sirius Decisions is a plus
Appian, a recognized leader in low-code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing existing systems all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies, & data in a single workflow to maximize companies resources & improve business results.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.