Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, Diversity + Inclusion & wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
As a Coordinator on the Licensing Operations team, you will help Justworks fulfill its PEO (Professional Employer Organization) licensing obligations by compiling & remitting information to federal & state agencies. Youll assemble high-quality reports independently & work across teams to resolve issues while aiming to maximize efficiency. Your contributions will be key in keeping Licensing Operations organized & running smoothly.
What you'll do
- Prepare & remit timely & accurate reports to government agencies, including, but not limited to, new & terminated customer reporting
- Resolve issues & inquiries from the Customer Success team
- Collaborate with Legal to identify & adapt to changes in reporting & filing requirements
- Assist senior team members with developing & maintaining process documentation
- Scan, sort, & file mail
Who you are
- Bachelors degree graduate (or equivalent) with 0-1 year of work experience
- An effective communicator, verbally & in writing
- Meticulous & detail-oriented
- Process-driven & quick to adapt to process changes
- Technologically savvy; comfortable using a variety of systems & software programs
- Proficient with MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and/or SQL (preferred)
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM (an hour unpaid meal break will be provided each workday) with occasional overtime as needed
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.