The Appian Success Management team is looking for an Operations Analyst to support the team internationally & help us keep growing!
Are you a highly organized team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining special attention to detail? Do you have a passion for process improvement that allows you to make necessary changes that sets your team up for success? This could be the job for you!
- Manage & maintain operational systems (Projector, SalesForce, Gainsight, OpenAir, Appian Home, AS Application, Notion). Proactively identify & implement for opportunities to optimize systems & related processes with support from the rest of the organization
- Analyze reports within Projector & parallel systems to help with resource management, availability, forecasting & SFDC pipeline
- Assist in efforts to analyze & estimate resource demands building Google sheets or Excel models to calculate scenarios
- Assist in the staff assignment process by ensuring systems of record are up to date & communications are proactive & completed
- Assist team members with additional tasks as assigned related to operations (e.g., resource allocations, ad-hoc reporting)
- Coordination of customer onboarding & customer follow-up (Retrospective Reminders & Closing Report Reminders)
- Produce, analyze, & provide advisory on financial & operational reports
- Support Management team meetings & off-sites, take meaningful meeting notes & action items, track action items & follow-up to completion with stakeholders
- Support team for strategic & tactical projects
- 1-2 year of related experience
- You are educated with a Bachelors degree in Business, Finance and/or related field
- Fluent in English, additional languages is a plus
- You are proactive & have great communication skills to support business stakeholders at different levels & across functional areas of an organization
- You have experience with PSA tools, Salesforce, OpenAir and/or related systems
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Strong Excel skills are required)
- You like to work in a dynamic, fast-growing international organization. You are eager to learn new things & share with others.
- Strong people skills & ability to develop respect & trust with others
- You are a fast learner who can work independently with little direction
- Demonstrated data-driven, analytical, attention-to-detail mindset
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.