Who we are:
AlphaSights is a leading global industry research platform. We leverage proprietary knowledge search technology powered by the latest in machine learning, natural language processing, & data science to connect decision makers to globally distributed knowledge faster than ever before. Professionals at investment firms, consultancies, corporations & nonprofits rely on us to connect them seamlessly with knowledgeable domain experts who help enhance their thinking, inform critical decisions & propel their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs nearly 1,000 professionals in nine offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
As a Product Manager on AlphaSights Product team you will own an innovation area within our product & technology offering, & will be responsible for driving it forward with significant autonomy. This will involve tackling a diverse set of challenges & opportunities, spanning ideation, solution design & iteration, development, launch, & operationalisation of new technologies which scale our business. This role is an excellent opportunity for motivated & hardworking professionals, who want to develop their highly transferable product & technology skillset, & innovate user-focussed technologies in a fast-paced & entrepreneurial environment.
What youll do:
- User need identification: Collection of user feedback, internal feedback, & market feedback to identify & prioritise the user needs & sources of value within your innovation area.
- Iterative & detailed solution specification: Working continuously with our Client Service, Engineering, Strategy, Marketing, Legal, & Finance teams, as well as 3rd parties, as required to convert user needs into robust, implementable technology solutions.
- Product development: Meticulous planning & management of the software development required for your product solutions; you will be associated directly with one or more Engineering pods, & will ensure they deliver high quality software releases in accordance with AlphaSights technology roadmap.
- Release management: Contribution to planning sessions, in partnership with Engineering & Project Management teams. Management of features & dependencies across releases & with other product teams.
- Go-to-market planning & operationalisation: Develop, test & expand techniques & methods to increase product adoption (both within & outside AlphaSights). Lead seamless product rollouts, including coordination of necessary documentation & training for impacted users. You will be the main resource for the rest of the organization when deep product expertise is required. This includes supporting the teams that help bring the product to market, including Client Service, Marketing, & New Service Operations.
- Executive communication: Communicate & present ideas & updates to senior leadership across the business. Define, measure, & monitor KPIs, ensuring we're always heading in the right direction & can demonstrate success to our stakeholders.
Who you are:
- 2-5 years of product management experience
- Love tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments & have the grit & creativity to get to a great solution
- Are not satisfied until you get to the source of a given problem & consider every possible edge case
- Demonstrate the ability to develop exceptional user experiences that have had successful business outcomes
- Creative, collaborative, & analytical with excellent organizational, time, & project management skills
- Persuasive communicator with clear verbal & written communication skills
- Think both big picture & deep-dive into the details when necessary
- Can inspire, lead, & support a cross-functional team to get things done & ship great products
- Previous experience partnering with a technical lead in a complex tech industry (experience with B2B, enterprise, or SaaS products is a plus)
For more information about our team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, & our benefits, visit alphasights.com/careers/alphatech.