HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest growing start-up in the past, but at just 8 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
This is the perfect opportunity forsomeone with attention to detail, to join our Finance Team & help us improvereporting efficiencies & processes.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation & updating templates for management reporting & budget submissions.
- Ownership of key business models ensuring accuracy for quarterly budgeting process
- Analyse & stress test underlying assumptions for financial modelling.
- Analysis of dashboards & reporting on key business metrics to stakeholders.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts, working closely with the Accounting Manager on managing cashflow & assessing capital implications of business decisions.
- Providing analytical insights & Ad-hoc process improvements on existing systems & models.
- Supporting Business Partners on strategic project initiatives with in-depth analysis, ensuring information is being reported accurately.
- Other finance duties as required.
Who you are:
- Understands double entry & the structure of the P&L & Balance sheet is numerate & can make & understand adjusting journals.
- A focused self-starter with good attention to detail. Able to handle multiple tasks & priorities.
- Organised & efficient. Able to work in a busy & fast-moving office & under pressure.
- Process driven, analytical mindset with an eagerness to learn & develop.
- Proficiency in SQL a bonus.
- Drive to continuously improve & build processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Breakfast everyday
- Weekly after work drinks & socials
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, we will invite you for two interviews: one competency interview & one culture fit interview.