Eager to dive into challenging projects that drive real-world impact instead of fetching coffee? Looking to add tons of new skills & accomplishments to your resume while having fun at the same time? Consider interning at PulsePoint this summer!
*Fun fact: Our internship program was listed by WayUp as one of the best 100 internship programs in the U.S. in 2019!
PulsePoint is an advanced data & technology company that is breaking new ground with programmatic solutions for healthcare organizations, to personalize information & improve outcomes. We are leading a revolution in radical health personalization to help organizations improve how they provide care, education & support to people when they need it most. Through programmatic automation, we interpret the hard to read signals of the customer journey & understand the connection points between relevance & engagement. This enables us to deliver a suite of tools that allow for the seamless activation of health options.
Our summer internship program runs for approximately 3 months beginning in June 2020. This is a paid opportunity at $15.59/hour for 40 hours/week.
What we offer through our award-winning internship program:
- A mentor who will offer you guidance throughout the summer to help you succeed
- Bi-weekly speaker series with departmental experts & our CEO, organized exclusively for interns
- Resume workshops & Excel training sessions
- A creative intern group video project to showcase one of our core values
Our Account Management team owns the strategic planning process & the relationships between PulsePoint & our partners, for our health media & programmatic campaigns. As our Account Management Intern in San Francisco, you will support a variety of teams on all pre & post-sale tasks. Youll get to see exactly how campaigns are run from start to finish, & how to collaborate with different teams to get the job done!
What you'll be doing:
- Acquire a general knowledge of PulsePoints offerings, value, & processes, & be able to articulate verbally & visually to clients
- Perform reporting & analysis of programmatic campaigns
- Conduct process management in Salesforce
- Run native campaigns via Story platform
- Iterate & improve on internal documentation & process to be adopted across the organization
- Gain a thorough understanding of the programmatic landscape, as well as experience in building strategic presentations
- Assist with other special projects such as analyzing existing processes, creating a draft to present to the team, & executing implementation
What you'll need:
- Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, & Health Administration majors preferred
- Juniors & seniors students preferred; must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, or be a recent graduate
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Desire to learn new technologies & methodologies
- Experience in Microsoft Excel / Office, Google Docs/Sheets, & Google Analytics a plus
- Would be great if youre out of college & looking for work so could potentially join us full-time if we have an open role
Apply now to make your mark & be part of an award-winning team!
Want to peek inside the PulsePoint offices? Check it out here: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/pulsepoint