Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, & chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities. Show up. Change lives.
Meetups Customer Experience team is a diverse, creative group that knows every nook & cranny of Meetup, & they use that knowledge to coach & support Meetup members around the world. To keep the Meetup ecosystem humming, the team trades more than 18,000 emails with members each month: they answer questions, offer advice, hunt down defects, & reinforce Meetups Community Guidelines. They welcome new Meetup groups to the platform, assess trust & safety reports, & act as the voice of the Meetup customer within the company. Customer Experience is a large, passionate, & ambitious team. They need an experienced Senior Operations Analyst to support department reporting, analysis, & tools to increase team efficiency & continuously improve the customer experience. This role will report to our Director of Customer Experience.
What youll get to do in this role:
- Reporting (40%) with an emphasis on KPIs, volumes, & productivity metrics
- Own, simplify, & automate department reporting & enable team self-service access
- Develop & refine Customer Experience team scorecards, dashboards, KPIs, operational metrics, self-service channel metrics, vendor performance reports
- Ensure data & reporting are accurate, reliable, explainable, & purposeful
- Analysis (40%) including resource optimization, forecasting, & ad-hoc projects
- Analyze historical data for long-range capacity planning/staffing models, volume projections, forecasts & scheduling with an aim to help improve team efficiency
- Translate data into useful information, provide clear, actionable recommendations based upon data analysis to help us validate assumptions, test hypotheses
- Proactively identify opportunities for automation, improve user experience, & operating efficiency through data analytics
- Analyze policy, process, & team performance bottlenecks & recommend optimizations as we continually improve the performance of our team to better serve customers
- Synthesize analysis & recommendations into cohesive presentations that tell a concise, actionable story to key stakeholders
- Help identify & pull relevant data to guide projects forward
- Tools Optimization (20%) especially focused on Zendesk configuration
- Work with leadership to optimize the setup & ongoing maintenance of Zendesk to achieve the goals & priorities of the Customer Experience team.
- Support integrations of existing & future tools with Zendesk, ensure customer & associate interaction data are optimally recorded for reporting & analysis
What makes you perfect for this role:
- 3+ years of experience working in analytical roles in customer contact center operations, business intelligence, or data analytics with 2+ years experience in workforce management
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative or business-oriented field
- Proficiency with Zendesk, SQL, Looker, LookerML, Google Apps, & Atlassian suite
- Experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with 30+ employees
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills; ability to analyze & interpret complex data & identify trends to optimize resource allocation, identify efficiencies, & inform future operational strategies
- Experience effectively communicating & explaining technical subject-matter to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Strong communication & presentation skills, & ability to influence & motivate team members of all levels
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects & drive initiatives with autonomy
- Strong strategic, quantitative, written & interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset, excited about driving change, & a make-it-work attitude
- A passion for Meetup & its mission
Our team is bold, supportive, & passionate about bringing people together IRL to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, & building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?