RAPP is looking for Field Operations Specialists to join our award-winning team.
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviors & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The Field Operations Specialist (FOS) manages specified OEM automotive fixed operations clients within assigned territory & specializes in client satisfaction, customer retention, increasing marketing performance, & recommending new solutions based on consultation principles. The FOS represents the face of the brand by conducting daily in-person aftersales marketing consultations. You will manage all client-facing aspects of the relationship: marketing consultations, data analysis, offer selection, creative options, billing questions, etc.
Your role will require up to 75% travel for in-person, monthly consultations. Aptitudes that will make you successful include working individually, sociability, customer focus, resiliency, & situational adaptability. You will need to be extremely organized, communicate timely & effectively, & possess a positive attitude. Your role is to build relationships, become a trusted advisor, & promote dealership partnership.
Expect to work with Toyota or Lexus dealerships two of the hottest, largest, & most respected automotive brands & dealer bodies in the world.
Additional Responsibilities & Requirements
- Builds & maintains positive relationships with new & existing dealer clients
- Conducts up to three (3) one-hour dealership consultations each day, providing data analysis & continuous improvement recommendations on marketing creative, offers, & cadence
- Partners with designated OEM field representatives to coordinate marketing improvements & facilitates joint dealership consultations
- Understands & drives key performance indicator (KPI) improvement
- Analyzes client performance (reporting, direct observation, etc.) to determine areas of opportunity for improvement within the fixed operations
- Proactively communicate to clients (up to Dealer Principal / General Manager levels). Establishes & maintains a solid business relationship with dealership personnel
- Effectively communicates OEM programs value proposition & aligns it with the dealers objectives
- Strategizes aftersales marketing performance & solutions
- Identifies & recommends program changes & marketing strategies
- Maintains ongoing communication with different levels of dealership management at assigned dealership locations
- Manages the retention, product penetration, & growth of assigned dealerships
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by serving as an advocate & liaison between the dealer client & internal teams
- Manages all customer issues & conflict resolution
- Enrolls new orders for retention programs & custom campaigns
- Achieves assigned sales & retention objectives
- Writes & distributes contacts reports each day to each dealership & OEM field office personnel
- Receives & submits account updates, enhancements, & recommended changes
- Maintains dealer contacts & business activity in Salesforce.com on a regular basis
- Communicates all program changes, enhancements, & application bug fixes to the Account Management team
- Shares competitive OEM marketing solutions, effectiveness, & challenges
- Successful completion of required training program, assessments, & product certification
- Other duties as assigned
What Youll Bring
- Bachelors Degree in Business (automotive or marketing preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Qualified candidates should have 5+ years of automotive / marketing experience
- Ability to drive and/or fly to assigned dealership locations, spend up to 75% of overnights in hotels, & maintain valid drivers license
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, or behaviors:
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision-makers
- Build relationships with both internal & external customers
- Identify, qualify, & resolve customer objections, problems, & needs in a diplomatic manner
- Develop strategies, action plans, & metrics to monitor results
- Effectively communicate ideas, challenges, & solutions
- Communicate & give presentations in front of groups
- Effectively convey processes & training
- Listen to others & appropriately act on information provided
- Multi-task, prioritize, organize, & coordinate projects to meet simultaneous deadlines
- Work independently with minimal supervision & under continual deadline pressure
- Work effectively in both a team & individual setting
- Work effectively in a fast-paced organization
- Use a variety of computer programs to track results (Salesforce.com, Word, Excel, Email, Internet, etc.)
*Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time - This role supports Lexus dealers in Ohio & Michigan.
FOS's should live near a national airport.
RAPP provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $68,000-$85,000. This range is specific to Los Angeles & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.