Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join our growing IT team based in our NYC headquarters. In this position, you will be responsible for organizing IT projects & ensuring that all members of the team work efficiently. You should have an aptitude for thinking outside the box & enjoy critical thinking, organization, & overall team management.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Understand current & future business goals & ongoing IT issues to ensure business success.
- Provide technology strategy planning & design technical developments with IT team.
- Develop & maintain information technology plans which outline project status, individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, & resource allocation.
- Coordinate roll-out of beta & production releases, inspect projects for quality assurance.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with stakeholders.
- Document all estimates, project statuses, & project completion paperwork.
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 4+ years experience as an IT professional, 1+ supervisory experience in an IT department.
- Certified in project management (PMP).
- Proficient in programs such as JIRA & the Atlassian Suite.
- Familiarity with IT standards such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, CSA/CCM.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written; able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- Analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, & decision-making skills.
The syrup on your waffles
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)! Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you have some savings for later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you! And Summer Fridays.
- Paid 5 week sabbatical after you have been with Casper family 5 years.
- Generous Parental Leave.
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!