PubMatic is immediately hiring a Senior Solutions Engineerfortechnical integrationsto join our growing team in Redwood City.
Solutions Engineers work in a cross-functional environment with Product, Engineering, Customer Success & Sales team to drive the technical integrations with the client. They partner with publishers & understand their advertising strategies, technical implementation andprovide solutions to the client utilizing theirknowledge of PubMatic ad decisioning & workflow APIs.
An ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, highly analytical with a blend of technical & business acumen. Someone with a consulting mindset who can dive into writing APIs, building tools for operational efficiency, slicing & dicing data to findoptimization opportunities & a strong desire for customer satisfaction will be successful in this role.
About The Team
Platform Solutions is a group of individuals catering to multiple business & product needs. We are part of pre-sales, post-sales, technical implementations, strategic partner relationships, optimization strategies or any new initiative taken up by PubMatic. A group of trusted problem solvers with the ability to rally internal resources for achieving customer success while leading from the front. We thrive as a teamand believe in empowering others.
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, & client's objectives & assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Partner with publishers to implement & deploy PubMatic advertising solutions for header bidding, video and/ormobile app monetization
- Contribute to sales effort by delivering technical demonstration of the product, RFP/RFI submissionsanddeveloping sales pitch
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering & product teams to develop custom solutions & resolve issues during the sales cycle. Influence the product roadmap by bringing in the feedback from theclients
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams & customers in terms of best practices & capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- 3+ years of experience in a technical consulting role in AdTech ecosystem with a Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics etc.)
- Troubleshooting in browser & network calls using Chrome Dev Tool or Charles
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with IAB ORTB protocols & integrations
- Demonstrated quantitativeskills in Excel, R or Python to explore data & find actionable insights - identify the trends in data
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills with high level of grittiness to find the solution. Should be comfortable in dealing with unknowns
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audience
Nice to Have:
- Command line experience working in Linux or Unix
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14offices & nine data centers worldwide.