At Tanium, our Technical Account Manager (TAM) fulfills a vital role in our organization to serve our customers. Operating in a highly-cooperative team environment with TAMs, engineers, & sales account managers, ATAMs contribute to each customers success by supporting the Tanium platform in the field. As an ATAM, youll have continuous opportunities to apply your best technical chops in large enterprise environments while building new skills ranging from sales to scripting.
What youll do:
- Working closely with our customers to:
- Triage inbound support cases
- Solve Tier 1 & 2 cases independently or with the help of team-members
- Identify & rapidly assign tier 3 support cases to TAMs
- Conduct health-checks on assigned accounts
- Work with other ATAMs to assist with their assigned accounts
- Contribute to & track activity, after action, root cause & daily status reports
- Document best practices & Run Book entries
- Work closely with Customer Success TAMs on improving Tanium operational status within key accounts
- Less than 25% travel
Were looking for someone with:
- AA or equivalent experience required
- BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar experience a plus
- Hands-on Tanium experience a major plus
- 1+ years experience in technical positions required (can be concurrent with schooling)
- 1+ years of operational experience in endpoint operations or security (can be concurrent with schooling)
- Demonstrated aptitude to mastery of new concepts & technologies
- Demonstrated aptitude in one or more scripting languages
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Naturally team-oriented with a mission first attitude
- Knowledge & experience in one or more of the following technical domains:
- Endpoint Security
- Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting
- Incident response
- Systems Management
- Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Ability to break problem down into manageable, ordered piece parts
- Ability to convey problem statement & plan of attack to others
- Pertinent technical certifications a plus (e.g. Google IT Support Professional Certificate, CISSP, MCSE, A+/Security+/Network+ combined, etc.)
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.