As Marketing Lead, your expertise lies in your flexibility, creativity, & execution abilities in a fast-paced environment. You constantly think of ways to improve the marketing capability of the team & create compelling stories for the listings your team represents. You will provide vital account services & marketing strategy support for a high performing team of agents. You will implement efficient processes for the teams marketing efforts & own new strategies to continue to push the teams sales.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
The Marketing Lead Will:
- Evaluate key areas of responsibility & implement marketing improvements, working with the team to identify & execute best practices in structuring an efficient workflow
- Create branded marketing & advertising print collateral
- Create custom pitch packages to help secure new listings
- Work closely & effectively with the team to implement new marketing strategies
- Advise on advertising & marketing budgeting & spend for the team
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Google Suite & MailChimp
- Strong written & oral communication
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
- Impeccable time management & prioritization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
- Understanding of marketing strategy & planning with the ability to identify the right tactics across a multitude of marketing channels (print, digital, social, content, direct mail, video, paid media etc)
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand is a plus
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.