As Partner Success Associate Principal, you are the face of Via to our partners, & the voice of our partners within our organization. In this dynamic & multi-faceted role, you are responsible for helping to grow & sustain the operational success of our partners microtransit services, fostering genuine & durable customer relationships on the basis of that success, & converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth. Data-driven & operationally savvy, Partner Success Associates are motivated above all by opportunities to build, maintain, & expand customer relationships, relentlessly seeking to build operational success & leverage it into long-term partner retention & revenue growth.
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on the Via platform, leveraging deep product knowledge to resolve partners pain points through innovation, & identifying opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, & long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their services quality, efficiency, & growth.
- Develop a vision & strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partners strengths & weaknesses, & assist partners in setting & achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep & trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth & revenue generation.
- Leverage Vias deep & cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, & rider & driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partners service & action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Grow your book of business by negotiating & signing contract renewals & service expansions, increasing year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
- Collaborate with our Partnerships & Business Development teams to provide support for new business opportunities.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of relevant work experience, including -- but not limited to -- roles in management consulting, a public-facing role at a public agency or non-profit organization, or account management or other relevant function at a startup or technology company.
- Quantitatively-inclined & data savvy, you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, & synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations.
- Experience, or strong interest in, sales, negotiation, & generating commercial growth.
- Excitement in the dynamic nature of this position, & willingness to travel for work as required.
- (Strongly preferred) Working proficiency in French.
- Have a Bachelors Degree & a record of stellar academic achievement.
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.