Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful & flexible, & scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
The Community & Social Media Manager will own our social marketing & community outreach efforts, as well as engage with our clients & customer experience professionals in online communities. You will write & manage Kustomers daily posts in all major social channels, respond to inquiries & comments from the Kustomer handle, & participate as an ambassador of Kustomer in online groups of customer experience, service, & support professionals. As the subject matter expert for social marketing at Kustomer, you will also be responsible for managing & optimizing executive social presence, & executing on social campaigns in support of demand generation initiatives.
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating content for all social media platforms
- Working with internal teams to engage in social conversations to provide reach for key launches, promotions, & viral marketing efforts
- Owning & developing the social content calendar, working with key stakeholders & partners to plan, curate, & create fresh & fun content
- Engaging as Kustomers liaison on social channels, acting as a helpful resource & ensuring positive interactions
- Actively interacting with customers, influencers, & the broader community
- Assisting customers & prospects with questions about Kustomer in channels not monitored by our Support team, helping them get to the right content or support channel
- Delivering on tangible KPI's from social & CX communities (ie. Referrals, ROI, fan growth, engagement, lead generation, SEO)
- Managing social campaigns & interactions in connection with in-person events, webinars, & virtual demand generation campaigns
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- You are passionate about social media marketing & strong customer support experiences
- You have a track record of successfully executing social media initiatives that drive sharing & engagement
- You possess a deep understanding of SEO & how it is affected by social
- You have experience working with Sprout Social, Hootsuite, or other social media management & analytics tools
- You are a strong communicator & can make any content sound interesting
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.