The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is a senior executive sales position responsible for developing, managing & closing business within target large accounts in our Enterprise focused sales organization.
The EAM will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to key account clients within a large territory focusing only on Enterprise customers with significant Development Operations tooling & process needs.
- Engage new & existing Open Source users of HashiCorp to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Proactively & efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, & executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, & Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customers business needs, challenges, & technical requirements
- Execute solution & value selling to existing customer base & new prospects
- Articulate & evangelize the vision & positioning of both the company & products, & secure strategic commercial commitments
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- National & occasionally global travel required
- Significant Enterprise Sales & strategic customer development experience
- Experience in Open Source Software business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around Cloud & infrastructure
- Track record in closing large, complex deals in the Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail & other verticals
- Creation & execution of quarterly & annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, & credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals & targets
- Attentive to forecasting & business reporting responsibilities
HashiCorp embraces diversity & equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.