WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of space as a service. From identifying & designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, & enhance the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout & form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ counties, & will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
As Chief of Staff, you will work hand in hand with technology leadership to help drive engineering specific initiatives & ensure alignment of strategic priorities to deliver expected results. You will partner with VPs of Engineering in each technology mission to create structure & execution plans around technology improvement ideas. You should be highly organized, well-structured, an effective communicator, & have exceptional skills leading high level partners through the execution of projects by utilizing strategic collaboration, business management, & communication expertise.
- Develop a positive relationship with engineering leadership
- Drive execution of engineering improvement initiatives, including but not limited to employer branding, improving our career ladder, scaling sourcing & interviewing, clarifying engineering practices for our teams, & driving innovation
- Translate ideas to plans of action
- Effectively track & communicate progress on initiatives through strong communication & presentations
- Confirmed experience leading technology initiatives
- Prior experience in an operational, project management, or management consulting role
- Proven ability to effectively navigate & lead changes in a fast moving company.
- Strong stakeholder management skills & ability to partner with the leadership team
- Ability to pull details & use structure to execute on initiatives
- Effective communication & strong presentation skills
- Ability to remain highly organized in a dynamic environment, bring order to chaos & drive execution
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.