GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, & mood.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Client Success Senior Director to our Client Success Team in the US!
- Responsible for defining, planning, & executing growth strategies for a portfolio of clients.
- Focuses on critical, large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. May have a leadership role.
- Become a trusted & valued partner to HR contacts as you share their mission to improve employee health, engagement, & happiness
- Understand clients objectives & deliver solutions to help them achieve them throughout the onboarding process & beyond by developing client-specific growth strategies
- Plan initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch & awareness events; partner with the Gympass Activation team to assist in end-to-end implementation
- Present & implement best practice workflows to the client
- Consult regularly with clients to review member growth rates, suggest member growth strategies, & provide relevant Gympass updates
- Work with a broad range of internal stakeholders (Activation, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships, & Business Development) to develop member growth strategies & deliver on client & company goals
- Analyze client data; share findings, & develop tailored communication & awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity
- Continually analyze & improve new & existing client success processes & procedures
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management
- Renew, expand & renegotiate contracts on an annual basis
- Present formal, quarterly readouts to most senior clients & decision-makers
WHO YOU ARE
- An accomplished individual with a Bachelor's Degree & 7+ years of experience managing client relationships in a client-facing position.
- A dynamic leader with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Thrives working in a team environment & is able to guide the team in creating solutions
- Ability to lead team independently & with limited supervision
- Strong ability to coach, mentor, & advise internal & external partner
- Track record of success in similar job function
- An excellent communicator -- interpersonal, written, & public speaking -- with superior customer service to internal & external clients.
- Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of managing multiple clients/projects concurrently.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass & LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.