Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers & sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile & AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity & obligation to build a world-class engineering team & the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, & are searching for creative & inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
We are looking for a dynamic, solutions-oriented NetSuite Developer to join our fast-paced & rapidly expanding Finance organization. Working closely with NetSuite administrators, business analysts, & project managers you will perform a critical role in improving & supporting the development, implementation, & maintenance of Compasss NetSuite ERP & its integrated business systems. You will help define our financial systems while working closely with the Finance team & key partners across the company including Product, Engineering, New Development, & Expansion.
At Compass You Will:
- Help scale Compass financial systems to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Integrate with various other business applications. Exposure to SalesForce.com, Coupa, Concur, ADP, Adaptive Planning, & Informatica a plus.
- Manage configuration, customization & testing of NetSuite ERP modules & workflows (Customers, Inventory, Products, Vendors, Orders/Transactions, Pricing, Invoices, Returns, Commissions)
- Work with key stakeholders to compile technical specifications based on business requirements & create solutions for complex business processes
- Identify, evaluate, & recommend key NetSuite configurations & customizations to support & improve financial business system needs
- Create & support complex business processes using NetSuites business process automation tool, SuiteFlow
- Troubleshoot application & script issues & manage these to resolution
- Collaborate with other team members to build robust functionality to automate & scale the business.
- Assist in designing & implementing a robust code management & deployment process
What We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years experience working with a range of SuiteCloud technologies
- 4+ years of designing & implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, workflows & SuiteScripts for NetSuite; NetSuite SuiteFoundation & SuiteCloud Developer Certification a plus
- Experience in designing & configuring integrations using middleware cloud based technologies such as Informatica or Dell Boomi
- Relevant experience designing, developing, testing, & deploying secure, scalable, reliable performance solutions to customize, extend, and/or interact with NetSuite
- Experience in SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud Development Framework
- Experience implementing NetSuite add-ons to integrate functionality such as credit card processing, ACH, address verification, eSignatures, CRM, etc.
- Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON, Hibernate)
- Web services preferred (REST, SOAP)
- Solid understanding of best deployment & development practices. Experience with various software development lifecycle methodologies including SCRUM, Agile & Waterfall.
- Strong technical background, & hands-on experience customizing NetSuite & integrating it with other business systems
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications & design.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero ego, & ability to problem-solve under minimal supervision
- Strong communication & organizational skills, & impeccable attention to detail
- Must understand complex business models
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks within an open & interactive environment
- Proactive, always seeking additional responsibility
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting & experience with SOX compliance is a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together & inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.