The Senior Product Director, Platform will work in close collaboration with the SVP, Product Management, & product team, to define & build core platform features & services, including identity proofing, biometrics & payment capabilities. Success in this role includes: (1) helping CLEAR evolve its platform to support new business models & 10x user growth; & (2) coaching/leading a high-performance Product team focused on core platform features & functionality. This role is located in our New York City headquarters along with our Platform engineering team.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit & attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers & evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution holding yourself & your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. Youre passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading consumer secure ID platform. Were looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What you'll do:
- Define CLEARs platform product strategy in partnership with engineering leadership & key business/product stakeholders
- Contribute to company-level strategic decisions by highlighting current & future state capabilities of the platform
- Collaborate with Product Design to map out end-to-end consumer travel journeys
- Collaborate with Engineering counterparts to ensure delivery of products on time & within budget
- Build & lead a high-performing team of product managers
- Foster a culture of ownership around the delivery of products
- Develop & maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the success of the product platform
- Develop & mentor team members to ensure their growth & development
- Represent CLEAR externally with strategic business partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Help drive overall Product Team culture: ownership, communication, measurement, & innovation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment & drive successful outcomes
How you'll measure success:
- Manage & develop a team of high-performing Product Managers
- Develop success metrics & drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
What you're great at:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- 10+ years of experience in technology product management including people management experience
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative consumer experiences at scale
- Ability to drive alignment across senior executives, business leads & technical leads
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including description of technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Passion for learning new things & driving innovation
- Experience using machine learning to drive new feature development
- Obsession with the customer experience
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $250,000 - $280,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.