At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
We are seeking an executive to lead our account management organization that is responsible for driving business results for our customers that lead to contract renewals. The managers & team you will lead are responsible for orchestrating the alignment of SEO, content, & web teams for our growing portfolio of customers to gain the maximum benefit & adoption of our award-winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight.
In this role, you will partner with Sales & Customer Success leaders to develop & execute strategies that drive the success of our customers. You will create & execute a vision for a team that manages over 400+ accounts across five service tiers. As part of executing this vision, you will implement key initiatives, processes, systems, & metrics that create operational excellence. This role reports directly to Conductors COO.
A Successful VP, Account Management needs experience:
- Leading high performing teams in Customer Success, Professional Services, or Client Services capacities
- Successfully establishing a clear vision & driving change within an organization
- Developing strategies that drive results for customers & your business
In this role, you will:
- Lead & develop an account management team that is empowered to orchestrate change, communicate performance, & manage risk with our customers
- Partner with Sales & Customer Success leadership to develop & execute strategies that create successful customers that renew
- Implement processes & systems that help account management deliver impactful, scalable solutions across different service tiers
- Build the culture of the team as high-performing members of the Customer Success organization
- Provide executive support as part of customer engagements, building relationships that result in better communication & risk mitigation
- Create programs to improve executive-facing communication, revamping the teams quarterly business reviews, monthly executive strategy meetings, & success story templates
- Collaborate with the team responsible for Conductors partner ecosystem to ensure all aspects of partner support are aligned to our customers goals
Were excited if you have:
- 12+ years of experience, with 7+ years of experience leading & managing teams
- Passion for growing & developing team members
- Excellent executive-level relationship building & communication skills
- SaaS and/or agency experience
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.