Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
What youll do:
The Lead, Unqork Delivery will support engagements directly with our clients. This client facing role will report directly to the Director, Unqork Delivery & be responsible for understanding the clients strategic business goals & how they can leverage the Unqork platform to accomplish them. Youll execute flawlessly on our commitments to clients & deliver an amazing product by collaborating with Unqorks internal teams across Product, Architecture, Engineering, UX & Information Security.
- Partner with Unqork Delivery leadership to scope work, define milestones, prioritize activities for all client delivery
- Serve as lead on client engagements & project manager on all assigned initiatives
- Leverage technical knowledge of Unqork platform to creatively problem solve
- Partner with Product, Implementation & Engineering teams to develop new, innovative capabilities to integrate into the product roadmap.
- 5+ years of professional experience leading projects in management consulting, asset management, capital markets, insurance, SaaS, or other relatable fields
- Extensive experience directly interfacing & building relationships with senior-level executives, business leaders, engineers & product managers to translate complex client needs into project deliverable.
- Experience building integrations & APIs
- Deep knowledge & domain experience in the insurance or financial services industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.