WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
The Building Technology teams mission is to Empower WeWork & its Members with world-class technology infrastructure, support & services. We are building best in class systems to deliver technology infrastructure & IT services to our Members in an automated, elastic, & easy-to-consume way. The technology we build & manage has allowed WeWork to scale to 300+ buildings in 20+ countries & continues to be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow. Ultimately our goal is to make technology as frictionless as possible for our Members so that they can focus on creating their lifes work.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, energetic & determined Department Coordinator who will be supporting Member Technology with operational & management needs. Were a fast paced group comprised of Network & Audio Visual Engineers, Member Support Specialists & Project Managers supporting all IT activities associated with designing & operating our locations globally. We work hard & play hard & strive to maintain a tight-knit & welcoming atmosphere. Our department is growing & we need a tenacious & detail-oriented Coordinator to help scale our efforts smoothly & effectively.
- Maintain day to day calendar scheduling for department head & leadership team
- Serves as the point-of-contact for department communications & coordination of all office related activities such as seating charts, security badges, office supplies,
- Assist with executive needs for the department head
- Assists in contract administration, invoice, payments as well as department related expenses.
- Builds & revises policies & procedures by analyzing operating practices
- Guides Team member actions by researching, developing, & updating policies, procedures, methods, & guidelines; communicating developments to
- Organize events & departmental activities within the company & with third parties
- Compile & share meeting notes & project updates
- Maintain recurring reports for management
- Primary interface for the Member Technology Team providing a positive experience for WeWork Team Members
- Convey warm & efficient customer service skills
- Experience working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent PC/Mac skills plus proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong problem-solving & multitasking abilities
- Experience with Project Management software (JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Google Docs etc)
- Excels under pressure
- Superior verbal & written communication skills
- Detail oriented & meticulous
- Adaptable & able to thrive in a dynamic environment at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work independently & with teams taking ownership of tasks to completion
- Strong work ethic & entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a Can do attitude as well as being able to wear multiple hats
- Able to quickly learn & be technically savvy with additional software packages
- Basic understanding of financial management & budgeting
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.