Teads is seeking to hire a HR Lead / People Partner for the Southern Europe & MENA regions.
Based in our Paris office (hybrid work possible), you will be responsible for developing the HR agenda & overseeing all HR processes for France, Spain, Italy & MENA (excluding Engineering teams).
- Be the single point of contact of the management teams in each country
- Support employees & create a climate of trust in the workspace
- Develop HR practices such as onboarding/offboarding, benefits, performance reviews, budget forecasting...
- Initiate, implement & oversee the training & development agenda
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting to assist in hiring across multiple teams & territories
- Partner with in-house & external counsel as needed to ensure legal compliance
- Manage other special projects/assignments as needed
- Proven experience as HRBP / People Partner in the digital industry
- Seasoned knowledge of Talent Acquisition practices in a fast pace environment
- Must be willing to work independently, take initiative, & learn quickly
- Positive & energetic attitude while analyzing situations
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in french & english (spanish and/or italia and/or arabic are a plus)
- Detail & process-oriented
- Ability to travel when safe
===== About Teads =====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850+ people in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.