Away is seeking a Senior Associate, E-commerce to manage site merchandising activities, product launches & online campaigns. This role will closely work within the E-commerce team & alongside cross-functional teams to develop & implement engaging site experiences. The right candidate is a data-driven problem solver & detail-oriented individual who is eager to learn & take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment. This position reports to our Senior Manager, E-commerce.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this position. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups & mandatory bias training, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Work as a member of the E-commerce team to manage & execute campaigns & product launches
- Develop & implement site merchandising strategy to improve overall product sell-through & drive market revenue growth
- Provide recommendations based on site performance, data insights, & marketplace trends to help solve problems or spot opportunities within the website
- Collaborate with internal teams on projects that contribute to business objectives, including Growth Marketing, International, Merchandising, & Allocation teams
- Be the expert on Aways product assortment & how to market it online to drive sales
- Be responsible for the maintenance & overall quality of Aways website, ensuring a seamless experience
- Serve as the voice of the customer for optimal shopping needs & experience
Who you are:
- 2-4 years of experience in an E-Commerce environment
- Ability to work & learn independently & collaboratively across teams
- Attention to detail with commitment to accuracy & precision
- Ability to multitask & achieve deadlines in an efficient manner
- Demonstrate business acumen & analytical skills
- Proficiency in E-Commerce platforms, content management systems, & site analytics tools
- Passionate about travel (but thats a given!)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, monthly reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!
Away is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture & a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
Away is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.