Magnet Media is looking for a Social Media Content Manager to be an integral part of the team in building a wellness product.
What youll work on:
- Maintain an active & engaging online presence for our client through multiple social media channels, integrating messaging across various channels to ensure a vibrant & consistent institutional voice to increase brand awareness.
- Ideate original, culturally relevant concepts that strategically answer the brief & bring the brand to life
- Turn creative concepts into reality across all the interfaces of the brand: web, social, packaging, email, advertising channels, retail, & the brands app
- Create a common strategy, language, & set of best practices across the organization
Who you are:
- 5 years of experience as a social media leader, preferably in the wellness or cosmetic industry
- Strong portfolio, with a proven track record of delivering successful design products to market & a sensibility for translating the design to multiple mediums.
- Expert at creating deliverables using tools including Adobe Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills & a track record of managing multiple schedules & tight deadlines efficiently & effectively
- Familiarity with all major social media platforms
- Strong competence in community management
- Excellent communication skills, able to present ideas clearly & persuasively.
- You are customer centric & an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You are a creative thinker with a passion for delivering outstanding design experiences.
- Familiarity with creating social media content using canva or similar tools
Life at Magnet
Since our inception 20 years ago, weve continued to uphold our original mission of telling stories that matter, so that we live in a more inclusive & equitable world. This means having an intentional focus on including people of color, veterans, LGBTQIA+, people from different faiths, cultures, & religions, single dads, women returning to work after raising children...from brand new citizens to those whose family came over on the Mayflower, & both junior protegs & sage experienced talent. Differently together is what drives our passion for meaningful creative storytelling.
At Magnet, youll find talents from around the world with a variety of experiences bonding over coffee, video games, books, pets, sports, interior design, music, the latest meme or streaming series... & many more! We believe in working smart & prioritizing our mental health, thats why we require our team members to take paid self-care day once every quarter & company wide remote lunches once or twice a month to destress & catch up with each other.
Based in New York City, currently operating remotely.