This position is part of CMs Summer Internship Program. More than 40 interns will be joining the CM family this summer across various offices & disciplines. Our interns are PAID, engage in real project work & are 100% part of our team. Candidates must be available from mid-May to mid-August to be eligible.
Best part of our program? The interns will come together as a team to work on a special project created for them by CMs Executive team. If you are looking to gain experience from digital masters & get your career off to a great start, this may be the program for you.
The Project Delivery Intern will work alongside the Project Delivery team to assist in (and learn about) the successful development of interactive digital-based solutions. The Project Delivery Intern will experience working with cross-functional & multi-project team resources to ensure solutions are delivered on time & on budget according to defined scope, timeline & cost parameters. They will have the opportunity to assist in the development of plans, schedules & control project activities toward these objectives, all the while, learning the technical, theoretical & managerial skills required to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships.
- Assist in development, maintenance & effective execution of project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures, channels & success expectations
- Contribute to continual process & people management innovation, supporting effective delivery of solutions
- Assist in establishing clear project parameters supporting the success of all internal & client team members
- Provide & promote high standards of professionalism & leadership throughout the life of projects, both within & outside the organization, appropriately representing Critical Mass business philosophies, protocols & standards
- Assist in creating & maintaining a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration & associated resource requirements
- Assist in forecasting, tracking & managing project budgets, POs & invoices
- Assist in acquiring appropriate resources to meet project needs
- Assist in planning & managing internal & external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information & deliverables
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Aptitude & desire to build skills in mediation, negotiation, diplomacy & decision making
- Aptitude & desire to learn how to manage interactive digital-based media projects
- Aptitude & desire to learn business & financial principles, including budget, schedule & resource management