About the Role
We are currently seeking a temporary contract Senior Recruiter to work onsite at our New York City headquarters. As a Senior Recruiter, you will manage many tasks that help our recruiting process run smoothly.
What You'll Do
- Own full lifecycle recruitment for several business & technical teams; source, screen, interview & hire candidates
- Establish sourcing strategies that excite & engage candidates
- Generate reports & conduct research to answer questions related to our hiring activities
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to execute tasks that improve the overall efficiency & effectiveness of our Recruiting process
- Audit & administer various fields in our applicant tracking system & recruiting tools. A few examples include email & scorecard templates, jobs & job fields, offer templates, candidate details, & user access
- Help our Talent function provide a best in class experience to candidates & referrers through prompt action & communication
Who You Are
- You possess 3-5+ years of experience as a full cycle recruiter
- You must have prior experience using Greenhouse.io
- You are a strong communicator & extremely detail-oriented
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team environment
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.