IgnitionOne is looking for an entry level paralegal to join our team!
- Manage contract database, process, develop & keep all formats agreements, up to date & filed.
- revise & proofread & revise legal documents (including but not limited to NDAs, SOWs, Insertion Orders, Consultant Agreements)
- Summarize legal documents ( look into agreements for different provisions)
- Organize & maintain corporate organizational documents across the company globally
- Provide research & support on new legal issues that arise in the Industry/Company.
- Assist Chief Counsel with all administrative needs(coordinate meetings, organize contracts) & legal projects that arise.
- Help maintain & organize intellectual property portfolio
- Bachelor's degree & up to 1 year of work experience as either a legal assistant, paralegal or related area within corporate or contract law.
- Knowledge of digital marketing a plus.
- Ability to learn contract management systems quickly
- Excellent Communication Skills & strong organizational skills
- Ideal candidate will be resourceful, highly collaborative with internal & external partners, ability to work within quick turnaround times in a high energy environment.
- Knowledge of Excel (beginner level), Word (should be able to format, track changes, charts etc)
- Knowledge of other Contract Management Systems & Docusign a plus
IgnitionOnes leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find & engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring & robust personalization, IgnitionOnes technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions & omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries & powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, , La Quinta & Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as GroupM & Zenith Media.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.