JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is searching for a People Operations Generalist to join our People team. Are you a self-motivated individual who thrives in a highly dynamic, high-growth environment? We are seeking someone who has a passion for getting things done, believes good enough never is, & who is committed to being a valuable resource to employees throughout the organization. The ideal candidate has an amazing work ethic, knows that follow-through is everything, has great attention to detail, & always takes ownership. This role will provide an incredible opportunity to gain experience & visibility to the full range of People Operations work at JUUL Labs & provide a great opportunity for growth.
- Manage & improve key People tools & processes to keep our organization running smoothly
- Support our team across all levels on all People policies & matters
- Work globally to invent new processes & best for Canada & beyond
- Build strong relationships with our partners; benefits, compensation, legal, & others
- Think creatively about the employee experience - find ways to improve every People Ops interaction
- Process, maintain & analyze data
- Support the People & Talent team on special projects & assignments as required
- Provide superior people support for our employees & contractors
- Data entry & administration of HRIS system
- Running/pulling basic reports
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of HR experience. Previous People Ops experience is a plus but not necessary. You should have a strong desire to build your career with us.
- Workday experience preferred
- Experience with customer support systems, preference ServiceNow
- Extremely detail-oriented - you can't sleep at night if loose ends haven't been tied off.
- Biased towards action with a track record of accomplishment.
- Strong interest in process improvement - you love finding ways to make processes more efficient & streamlined.
- Technically savvy. Proficient with Google Apps & you can quickly become an expert in new tools & systems; Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables & v-lookup)
- You are creative, innovative, & passionate with great judgement & attitude.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment & has an aptitude for bringing order & organization to competing priorities.
- You want to have fun at work with a dream team
- University Degree
- CHRP designation or HR degree preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of downtown Toronto
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive work environment for all employees & job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in Canada.
Accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process is available through JUUL Labs Canada People department for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles