Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
As the Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will have ownership of the technical value position of Kinetica. In this role, you will build use cases & reference architectures to showcase the Kinetica solution through use cases, demos, & speaking engagements. Your work will create innovative ways to highlight the product in an effort to drive awareness & adoption, directly impacting product visibility & revenue pipeline.
You will work cross-functionally with various teams (marketing, sales, engineering, etc.) to play a key role in product launches, sales training & enablement, marketing campaigns, & demand generation activities. Additionally, you will work closely with various external stakeholders including industry-leading companies as well as analysts to drive innovation & thought leadership.
Role And Responsibilities
- Develop technical product presentations, blogs, whitepapers, & reference architectures for sales & prospective customers
- Build product demos that highlight key product differentiators in a clear & compelling manner
- Provide technical competitive analysis for the field
- Support evangelism activities through speaking events, webcasts, trade shows, & meetups
- In-depth knowledge of databases & data integration tools, including enterprise software for modern data architectures
- Deep understanding of infrastructure technologies such as Kafka, Spark, HDFS, S3, & scale out data stores
- Experience building content for engagement, education, & demand generation initiatives
- Solid understanding of online content across websites, blogs, & social media
- Experience writing, developing & presenting technical content for external audiences
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or a similar field
- Location: SF or DC Metro
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.