Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are open to remote candidates in the Pacific Time Zone. This will be a 6 month contract role
Off the back of a record breaking year in new business, our sales team is growing significantly. As a result we are looking for a specialist Senior Recruiter with a track record of scaling sales teams to partner with our Chief Sales Officer & bring a fantastic new generation of salespeople to our Camp.
This is an essential role & has a direct impact on our ability to grow our revenue & achieve our mission of making a better world of work.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Own full cycle recruiting responsibilities for sales roles across the US, working closely with our Account Executive, Account Management & Sales Development teams, hiring entry level roles to strategic leaders.
- Partner with our Chief Sales Officer & People leadership to deliver against annual hiring plans.
- Work closely with hiring managers to build their teams by identifying, attracting, & hiring the right talent to fuel Culture Amps growth.
- Be a strategic thought partner & offer leaders guidance & support throughout the hiring process.
- Create meaningful candidate experiences & leave candidates promoting Culture Amp, even after they are not offered a job.
- Establish strong relationships across the company & a thorough understanding of the needs of the different teams, & the roles beyond the job descriptions.
- Deep understanding of the SaaS Sales structure, with a track record of success scaling sales teams in technology businesses
- Exceptional communication skills & can effectively articulate value & thoughts to candidates & leaders. Proactively keep stakeholders apprised of developments. Listen well & seek to understand.
- A consultative nature & an orientation towards service. You respond quickly to questions & go the extra mile to provide a great experience for candidates & leaders.
- Great organization & follow-up skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates & tasks & stay on top of all issues. Keep candidates informed throughout the process.
- Strong sourcing skills. You create targeted sourcing plans, leveraging social media, Boolean searches, & other tools to build robust pipelines of active & passive talent. A natural curiosity, able to uncover talent & quickly build rapport with sourced candidates.
- Empathetic, with a genuine passion for helping people & amplifying their experiences both in & out of work.
- Passionate for equality & inclusion, & are enthusiastic about bringing this in to your work.
- Comfortable with the constant changes of working in a fast-paced, growing scale-up.
- Appreciative of the positive impact of vulnerability in leaders, especially in Sales.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.