Lets get to know each other
At Care/of, we help people remove obstacles to living a healthy life by delivering personalized, science-backed vitamins & protein straight to their door in convenient daily packs. As a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup, our technology makes it easy (and even fun) for people to get a custom vitamin & protein recommendation based on their diet & health goals goodbye, guesswork. We aim to help people feel empowered to make the right choices for their health by being transparent about the research behind our recommendations & thoughtful about the quality of our products.
Care/of launched in 2016 & is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, & Juxtapose.
What youll do:
As an associate, you are important in making our vision a reality. You are responsible for picking & packaging the product to be shipped out keeping the customer experience top of mind. While understanding production expectations, you adhere to strict safety, quality, & production standards, including cleaning & organizing personal work stations. When cases arise, you help troubleshoot & escalate issues to leadership. Our shifts run on the current schedules:
AM Shift: Monday - Thursday from 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
PM Shift: Monday - Thursday from 8:00 pm - 7:00 am
Weekend Shift: Friday - Sunday from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Pick daily vitamins to be packaged
- Check orders to prevent quality defects, & assist in resubmitting orders that do
- Package orders into appropriate packaging to send out to customers
- Help manage inventory levels amongst product & packaging
- Assist in keeping a clean work station & area around you when necessary
Who you are:
You are a detail-oriented problem solver who can quickly identify defects & errors. When problems arise, you are able to act quickly & decisively. You are also a great communicator & are able to work as a team member with a wide variety of people.
- Possess basic mathematical skills
- Demonstrate clear verbal & written communication skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time & lift heavy objects
A little more about the work environment:
- Its a fulfillment center, so things get loud. Youll be working in an environment with varying temperatures & lots of music being played on a regular basis
- Get ready to move! Youll be standing, walking, bending, kneeling, & crouching for long periods of time while being able to lift & move 50 lbs continuously
- Youll be picking vitamins & packaging our pouches, so this will need repetitive hand motions
- Expect to wear required personal protective equipment and/or GMP-compliant uniform
- We care a lot about your safety, so working in accordance with general safety rules & practices is required
- A competitive insurance package
- Free vitamins & powders
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people
Our Core Values:
Be Humble: Engage in debate with an open mind. Embrace feedback & being wrong when presented with data that shows there is a better option.
Be Honest: Deliver the truth with humor & love; Recognize & stand up against discrimination on any basis, including race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious background, age, or mental & physical abilities - in our work & beyond.
Be Thoughtful: Attack hard problems with thoughtful tenacity. Dont shy away from complex problems with complex solutions.
Be Different: Kill your darlings. Dont be afraid to rewrite something once effective, loved, or widely accepted in the past. Evolution is wonderful. Push against banality & the status quo.
Our commitment to you:
At Care/of, were committed to building the best team we can. We hire for potential & support every team member through each step of their career development. Building a diverse, equitable, & inclusive space for our team to think differently & push the status quo is incredibly important to us; & we strive to use these guiding principles as the foundation for how we interact with each other, how we build our business, & how we hold ourselves accountable to our core values.
Care/of does not discriminate & will not make any hiring decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability & require accommodation during our interview process, please let us know how we can help make the interview process fair to your needs.