At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft Business is changing the way companies, brands, & organizations alike leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems & meeting the needs of our clients & their customers & employees in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging, & rewarding, & we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our customers.
Lyfts Local Sales team fosters this vision by stewarding programs that create meaningful end-to-end experiences for local businesses. As a Regional Manager, you will drive business growth & efficiencies within our passenger growth segment via an effective channel & partner sales approach. In this role, you will work with program & channel sales leadership on strategic initiatives, be a key business advisor, & drive progress using data-driven insights.
- Lead a team of Account Executives in the field focused on driving new business & growth at Auto Dealerships through our API channel partners
- Achieve revenue goals by establishing best practices for how to effectively manage a sales team & their book of business
- Work with channel partners to drive new dealer acquisition as well as growth at existing customers
- Report on weekly sales metrics & manage an accurate weekly forecast
- Coach & mentor Account Executives to improve skill set & maximize potential
- Guide & support the team on the most strategic opportunities in the region
- Recruit & onboard new hires quickly to accelerate speed to market
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Product, Operations, & Support
- Provide strong customer focus & customer engagement through market visits with Account Executives
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years sales management, prior Channel Sales team management experience a plus
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota & achieving key objectives
- Success in building, growing, & developing a high performing team
- Demonstrated history of balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders & securing cross-functional support
- Ability to create clear, concise presentations & communicate effectively with managers, executives, & stakeholders from related organizations
- Sophisticated understanding of various performance metrics for sales & channel sales
- Flexible & adaptable to a fast growing, changing environment
- Strong understanding of Salesforce & other reporting tools
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in automotive industry sales is a nice to have
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.