Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of c
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA), is a global team of industry experts in strategy, marketing, operations, risk & fraud consulting, with decades of experience in the payments industry. Our VCA teams offers:
- Consulting services customized to the needs of Visa clients' business objectives & strategy
- Business & economic insights & perspectives that impact business & investment decisions
- Self-service digital solutions Visa clients can leverage to improve performance in product, marketing & operations
- Proven data-driven marketing strategies to increase clients' ROI
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) team is looking for an individual to join our consulting practice & play a key role developing high impact projects for Visa's clients in Brazil. The potential candidate will be responsible for delivering & implementing projects & solutions with issuers, acquirers & merchants. This person will develop initiatives to promote sustainable & profitable growth, thereby ensuring that Visa is both, the preferred brand & unique business partner.
Potential engagements could include portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, assessments of digital product & marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps, optimizing client customer servicing processes, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create business insights, including user experience & development of recommendations for consulting projects;
- Project management of bespoke complex projects, working together with client facing & analytics;
- Making the presentations for the projects, including story telling & data analysis with insights & recommendations;
- Ensure the timeline & execution of the consulting projects;
- Proactively engage with clients & Visa client leadership in regular discussions;
- Develop frameworks, approaches, solutions & recommendations that effectively & efficiently address the most relevant opportunities & challenges;
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, sales, risk, innovation) & across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth & depth of Visa's resources;
- Produce insights, analyses & recommendations to improve client performance, drive understanding of client issues & provide strategic guidance for client priorities across the payment P&L;
- Ability to effectively manipulate & analyze large data sets (industry & Visa) to determine meanings insights & recommendations for clients;
Incumbents applying for the role shouldbe motivated, analytic individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership, problem diagnostics & high impact solutions to support the client's growth & performance. Candidates must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients & across the Visa organization.
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in quantitative field (e.g. engineering, mathematics, science) and/or business administration from top tier school;
- 8+years of relevant experience infinancial/banking services or management consulting specially in payments;
- Data visualization & UX skills;
- Strong analytical skills, withdemonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor;
- Knowledge & understanding ofbanking operations and/ or payment schemes, including products & services, business systems & processes, marketing initiatives & cardacquiring experience desired;
- Self-motivated, results orientedindividual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently;
- Excellent communication, story-tellingand presentation skills;
- Great team player;
- Technology mindset, curious,up-to-date with digital trends & applications;
- SAS/SQL knowledge is preferable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.