Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
- Push company quality standards by studying product,engineering & consumer requirements;
- Drive innovation in QA processes & methodologies;
- Drive company-wide automation efforts by studying existing test plans to identify inefficiencies, drafting requirements for the automation engineer & working with testers to implement on projects;
- Mentor testers;
- Maintain & improveproduct inspection standardsat all stages of developmentand throughout live operations;
- Create documentation for QA tools, standards & processes;
- Establishtrackablequality metrics across all projects & set up a way to track them over time;
- Maintains professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, & participating in professionalactivities.
- 8-10 yearsof experiencein Quality Assurance.
- 3-5 years of experience working on live projects
- 5 yearsof experience in strategy & planning
- Good knowledge of quality assurance best practices including automated tests
- Bachelor's DegreeinComputer Science or equivalent
- Experience with mobile, PC & consolegametesting
- Extensive knowledge ofstandard testing tools(JIRA,TestRail, Selenium,etc)
- Passion for making quality games
- Excellent technicalmind
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Planning & organisation
- Good understanding ofKPIs
- Responsiveness to external & internalclients